- President - Brian Johnson, AB6UI
- Vice-President - Howard Karse, KE6MAK
- Secretary - Dale Birmingham, WB6MMQ
- Treasurer - Paul Geisel, KK6TAC
- Station Manager - Mike, N6MHD
- Transponder Editor- Dale Birmingham, WB6MMQ
- Webmaster - Richard M. Farr, KM6FP
Who We Are
The organization’s mission is to provide education, training and mentoring to those aspiring to be amateur radio licensees, improve the skills of those licensed, advance the art of radio communication and support the public need, as may be required, during communications emergencies.
How to sign up for Ralph's rewards
- Go here.
- Log in to your Ralphs account or create one if you don't have one.
- Once logged into the Ralphs account you can search for HUGHES AMATEUR RADIO CLUB either by name or UE312 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
How to sign up for Amazon Smile
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity. In this caase, search for Hughes Amateur Radio Club.
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for the Hughes Amateur Radio Club.
Useful linksW6TRW Swap Meet
© Copyright 2021-2023 Hughes Amateur Radio Club